Skip to main content

Midsummer Lands - Colored

While (over)prepping for a recently-finished Shadowdark game, I was looking for a big hex map into which I could fit many adventures. That's how I came across Dyson Logos' Midsummer Lands map.

I learned some new photoshop skills, and spent about 16 hours (!) coloring it. I'm providing it here, since I believe the best part of the hobby is sharing cool stuff with strangers.

I even made a version where I removed the cities, which might be good if you have your own ideas for where civilization should (and shouldn't) be.

You can find the Google drive folder right here.

Vox Arcana takes no credit for the cartography, just the color scheme. Dyson Logos is the man, as always.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirates of the Caribbean was a D&D Adventure

Here's my theory: Pirates of the Caribbean was a one-shot put together by a Dungeon Master who was between regular D&D games. It was based on the Disneyland ride and meant to be a throwaway game with a swashbuckling theme.

Exploration and Elementals: Hot Springs Island Review

  Overview Hot Springs Island has big aspirations. I'm not just talking about the 270 locations, 87 NPCs and 300 new treasures. The scope of the story is big. Multi-planar, in fact.

Let's Talk about Teleportation Circle (5th Level)

Today, we're putting airlines out of business.