Skip to main content

A Note on AI

 In case anyone was wondering, I don't use AI to write these blogs.

Since Google and every other AI company are scraping the internet for content and providing text-only summaries, I figured I'd stop adding images to my posts. Making this blog look fun and image-heavy takes a lot of time and attention away from what I want to do, which is posting my thoughts with minimal editing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pirates of the Caribbean was a D&D Adventure

Here's my theory: Pirates of the Caribbean was a one-shot put together by a Dungeon Master who was between regular D&D games. It was based on the Disneyland ride and meant to be a throwaway game with a swashbuckling theme.

Exploration and Elementals: Hot Springs Island Review

  Overview Hot Springs Island has big aspirations. I'm not just talking about the 270 locations, 87 NPCs and 300 new treasures. The scope of the story is big. Multi-planar, in fact.

Let's Talk about Teleportation Circle (5th Level)

Today, we're putting airlines out of business.